From 01-10-2019 to 15-11-2019
Galín Gómez", wonderful passage located in the Autonomous Community of Castile and Leon, near the C.A. Of Extremadura, in the center of the Sierra de Gredos, with 950 hectares of extension and 1,620 meters of height.
It is the largest line of European migration, coming from the Pyrenees of the French Atlantic, where the pigeon and the thrushes arrive to spend the winter in the immense holm oak of the Sierra de San Pedro (Extremadura).
Last year 2012 approximately 2,000,000 pigeons were registered / census in this line. The passage is accessible by vehicle / car 4x4, just ten minutes from the Hotel and at the same distance from the localities of Barco de Avila, Puerto Castilla and Tornavacas. The number of posts ascends a membrane and they have been prepared meticulously by our organization in a magnificent natural enclave.
From the 1st of October you can hunt every day, until the 15th of November.
- Hunting program nº 1: Ten days hunting in full board in Hotel **** stars VIP (Price: 1,490 euros.)
- Hunting program nº 2: Six days hunting in full board in Hotel **** stars VIP (Price: 1,250 euros.)
- Hunting program nº 3: Three days of hunting in full board in Hotel of **** stars VIP (Price: 650 euros.)
- Free hunting days: contact us.
- Special prices for renting a place for the whole season, for more information, contact the person in charge of the organization, Mr. Marco.
The prices include:
- Assistance in hunting.
- Hotel in full board.
- Unlimited collection of pigeons and thrushes.
- Conservation of the game.
The prices do not include:
- Single room (20 euros / night).
- Rental of shotgun (30 euros / day).
- Hunting license (30 euros)
- Alcoholic beverages and personal expenses.
- Accompanying price: 70 euros / day.
- Travel venatory.
- Transfer to Madrid airport round trip 350 euros.
- Possibility of renting hunting station for the whole month and apartment for rent, contact us.